In this workshop we are interested in submissions focused but not limited on low-level characteristics, either facial or related to the human body, aiming at understanding high-level concepts.
We are also interested in applications leveraging this information, for user profiling or behavior understanding.
The workshop also favours positive criticism of current works and encourages new perspectives on the matter.
Moreover, as we are all living in a world where our personal data is used and often abused, we are also interested in privacy issues that arise when profiling users.
Finally, we also promote the creation of new datasets for both facial micro-expressions and body behavior understanding.
Submissions are invited from all areas of pattern recognition. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Face expressions
- Emotion recognition
- Behavior analysis
- Action recognition
- Gait recognition
- 3D recognition
- Micro-expression recognition
- Body analysis
- User profiling and suggestion
- Deep learning tailored for face and behavior recognition
- Representation learning
- Unsupervised and semi-supervised learning
- Multi-resolution, multi-sensor, multi-modal analysis
- Public benchmark datasets and evaluation protocols